Thursday, June 12, 2008

Carpool

For those who do not already know, carpool or carpooling is when you combine with others to make a trip (by car). What does this imply. To pay less and to help the environment by going in the same direction with people you do not know. At travelsmart I understood better what is all about. Basically it is a database where you sign up and say where you are going, what time and how many available seats  are in the car and a number of contact.The trip costs are divided equally to all participants. If I want to go on holiday and I want to do carpool, I access the site and see what options I have.
Denis Barrow, a good friend of mine, the one who created the site, wants to give the code to everybody for free to make the carpool well known. Do you think that this is a good idea? And how can it be promoted?
Waiting for your answers.





Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: